A muslim world?

Do you know much about Islam stewpot?

They might believe in all kinds of mumbo jumbo but it isn't far away from some of the religious garble stated in the Old & New Testaments.

Not really but I was referring to the muslims wanting and looking forward to abusing virgins if they die as martyrs.

As for myself I think all religion is about controlling the masses and their fear of death.

As far as I am concerned I think that when you die that's it.There is no afterlife and make the most of your life while you can because there aint no more.

..the point is most Christians pay as much heed to the lary bits of the bible as do Muslims the lary bits of the Koran.

A big problem is the translation of these books.

I saw on tv where millions of the more radical versions of the Koran are printed in saudi arabia.

Not really but I was referring to the muslims wanting and looking forward to abusing virgins if they die as martyrs.
I'm no scholar of it either but I strongly suspect no such reference to abusing virgins exists in the Koran.

As for myself I think all religion is about controlling the masses and their fear of death.

As far as I am concerned I think that when you die that's it.There is no afterlife and make the most of your life while you can because there aint no more.

On that we pretty much agree.

Christianity is responsible for most of the horrors in our history. Its not the reason we are charitable at all.

read up on our wars, what do you want me to do? copy and paste for you?

Just validate your comment nothing more.

A big problem is the translation of these books.

I saw on tv where millions of the more radical versions of the Koran are printed in saudi arabia.

Yes, I know but it would be equally wrong for us to accept a particularly sensational translation just because it's what we want to believe, just as the idiots who choose to interprete parts of it to justify the wicked acts they want to play out.

Archived