A muslim world?

Not at all, but I was addressing a point that suggested we should be circumspect when dealing with people because they can be duplicitous.

I like everyone until they give me a reason to do otherwise.

It's as easy to have positive thoughts as negative and just as easy to smile than it is to frown.

This one did, her story is a tragedy.

http://news.scotsman.com/beslanschoolsiege/The-women-with-death-at.2561572.jp

At least unlike many of the female terrorists in Chechnya she was only drugged and treated like a slave, and sexual abuse was not a part of her conditioning.

As flamingjimmy said dismissing these people as psychopaths whilst convenient misses and avoids the fact that many terrorists are exploited victims.

I wasn't dismissing these people as psychopaths, or leaving it as a futile explanation for their behaviour. I also wasn't really thinking of the people who act because they have a gun pointed at their heads, as they would behave differently if that wasn't the case.

..I chose the tone deliberately, why is it any more absurd than your post which I responded to?

Because my reply is fact, people will say anything if they believe it will benefit them, even it is contrary to their principles/beliefs.

Because my reply is fact, people will say anything if they believe it will benefit them, even it is contrary to their principles/beliefs.

I didn't disagree with your point, but mine was that we shouldn't alter our behaviour negatively towards people because of that possibility..as I say I don't hyperventilate when I encounter men with shaved heads-it would be ridiculous.

Archived