A muslim world?

I honestly can't remember the last time i saw a jew waving plackards calling for our death. Muslims, yup, but not jews.

Like I said, they're a lot more subtle about it.

Clearly not all muslims feel that way but some muslims do, your assertion suggests you are one of those anti-jew people -is this true?

Blame my Catholic upbringing :)

Do you have anything to add regarding the Israeli bombings of Western targets, or are we only allowed to demonise Muslims?

x x

Zionists not "the Jews" may be just as unpleasant as any other group of ethnic nationalists & utterly ruthless but unlike many Islamist groups they don't seek to take over the world, just a small portion of it which is unfortunately already inhabited.

See my post above, second point :)

x

See my post above, second point :)

x

I fail to see why you think your anti-semitism is anything to smile about.

But anyway that aside you are still factually wrong, Zionists do not 'hate us more than Islamists so long as we don't get in the way of their desire for a pure Jewish state mainstream zionists don't much care what we do.

In contrast numerous Islamist groups wish to utterly destroy our society and impose their cretinous religion upon the whole world, they really do hate us in a way Zionists simply don't.

But anyway that aside you are still factually wrong, Zionists do not 'hate us more than Islamists so long as we don't get in the way of their desire for a pure Jewish state mainstream zionists don't much care what we do.[/b

In contrast numerous Islamist groups wish to utterly destroy our society and impose their cretinous religion upon the whole world, they really do hate us in a way Zionists simply don't.

Really? Don't you think it's a bit suspicious that two groups of gentiles are killing each other in the Middle East, while the Chosen People continue with their Middle East landgrab?

We goyim are really being played for fools.

At least Catholics have the courage to stand up to Israel and refuse to be strung along in this whole sordid affair :|

x

Perhaps I am thick but can someone tell me what the radical Muslims hope to achieve by their terrorism against non Muslims.

I dont mean short term such as stopping wars against Muslim countries but their dreams for future generations of the world.

This is not about stirring up the usual discussions.I am curious about their wildest dreams and aspirations.

These fools are violent sociopaths? That's what serial killers tend to be...

But I never claimed "all our wars were about Christians exerting their power to quash other religions" all I did is cite a few examples of conflicts in which Xianty was a major causal factor.

But it was I who was answering a post by an account holder here who did.

Had you looked to the context of my post then you would see what I was referring to.

I don't discredit what your saying but what credit does that have to what I was saying ?

Now you're just being silly sorry no not silly anti-semitic.

Zionists not "the Jews" may be just as unpleasant as any other group of ethnic nationalists & utterly ruthless but unlike many Islamist groups they don't seek to take over the world, just a small portion of it which is unfortunately already inhabited.

Its all semantics. everyone understands that the Zionist are the outspoken group that represent Jews and they alone see to the 'Jewish' agenda.

Like I said, they're a lot more subtle about it.

Blame my Catholic upbringing :)

Do you have anything to add regarding the Israeli bombings of Western targets, or are we only allowed to demonise Muslims?

x x

Jews don't hate Christians - trust me! Although some choice language can often been seen in Jewish publications, for instance a book I was reading today had a character that mentioned his visit to his partners family as 'Christmas in goy-land'... Casual racism in the vein of calling someone a 'darkie' this may be, but I don't see hate and I never have...

Really? Don't you think it's a bit suspicious that two groups of gentiles are killing each other in the Middle East, while the Chosen People continue with their Middle East landgrab?

We goyim are really being played for fools.

At least Catholics have the courage to stand up to Israel and refuse to be strung along in this whole sordid affair :|

x

How is any of that nonsense supposed to substantiate your claim that '"the Jews hate us" or be a response to the post you quoted?

The subset of Jews you're talking about do not 'hate us' at all they're actually utterly indifferent to us. So indifferent they'll happily slaughter brits or anyone else if they think it will help create a greater Israel.

In contrast Islamists hate pretty much everything about British society and seek to destroy it and us. Only a delusional anti-Semite could even pretend otherwise & I say that as someone who led the Palestine Society for several years when I was at Uni.

But it was I who was answering a post by an account holder here who did.

Had you looked to the context of my post then you would see what I was referring to.

I don't discredit what your saying but what credit does that have to what I was saying ?

I simply responded to the post I quoted which read as a denial that Xianity causes wars.

Its all semantics. everyone understands that the Zionist are the outspoken group that represent Jews and they alone see to the 'Jewish' agenda.

Well I guess I'm not included in 'everyone' then as I no more regard Zionist as being synonymous with 'the Jews' than I do the BNP with me.

Archived