A muslim world?

I'd be very interested to learn the extent of your dialogue with them uiw, I can imagine it wasn't the most uplifting conversation.

I knew they were extremists but I didn't know they were that bad. I knew from day one they were iffy because the first time I met them they were reading books about terrorism and wouldn't let me take photos.

However they did have a sense of humour as several long conversations showed. I was in regular contact with them over almost a year before they were killed.

I knew about the raid on the terrorist's hideout two days before it happened as I was talking to a copper mate when D88, the anti terrorist police, turned up in Wonosobo.

Its all semantics. everyone understands that the Zionist are the outspoken group that represent Jews and they alone see to the 'Jewish' agenda.

They like to turn up at the offices of The Guardian and other papers that have dared to criticise Israel's military actions. It was no doubt them who pressurised the wet fart who runs the BBC into scrapping the Gaza appeal.

I remember the Union of Jewish Students at university. The most unpleasant, fanatical bunch of people I have ever come across. Any Jewish student who did not agree with them was a self hating Jew and any student who criticised Israel was an anti semite. They liked to go around ripping down Muslim society posters and election posters for anyone who stood against them and various other tricks.

They like to turn up at the offices of The Guardian and other papers that have dared to criticise Israel's military actions. It was no doubt them who pressurised the wet fart who runs the BBC into scrapping the Gaza appeal.

I remember the Union of Jewish Students at university. The most unpleasant, fanatical bunch of people I have ever come across. Any Jewish student who did not agree with them was a self hating Jew and any student who criticised Israel was an anti semite. They liked to go around ripping down Muslim society posters and election posters for anyone who stood against them and various other tricks.

There are hardline Muslim groups and Christian groups who behave in just the same way though Mr Prime.

There are hardline Muslim groups and Christian groups who behave in just the same way though Mr Prime.

Absolutely, the Muslim groups at uni were pretty hardline too but somehow their attitude was different. I argued with a Muslim student who gave me a copy of the Quran to see what I thought. The UJS lot were just aggression and it seemed that anything could be defended in the name of Israel.

However I take your point and that is just my own subjective experience. I am still close friends with some of the 'self hating jews' today, they are secular blokes.

As I said these terrorists can dress up their grievance all they like, but basically they're just wicked people who would find a reason to be evil and angry whoever they are, they care little for humanity.

Do you think they would be like this (evil/wicked) if they had not been born into the religion/brainwashed?

say they had been born into a culture/family that didnt give a monkeys for religion or was extremely moderate? or maybe they were radicalised later on in life, either way what I mean is would they have been wicked/evil people regardless of any of this?.

Honest question, dont suppose anyone can answer it for certain.

Do you think they would be like this (evil/wicked) if they had not been born into the religion/brainwashed?

say they had been born into a culture/family that didnt give a monkeys for religion or was extremely moderate? or maybe they were radicalised later on in life, either way what I mean is would they have been wicked/evil people regardless of any of this?.

Don't forget there are nasty people wherever you look including atheists.

Don't forget there are nasty people wherever you look including atheists.

Obvioulsly that goes without saying nobody with half a brain cell would think otherwise, but what I mean is are they simply evil by default or would they not be like this without their beliefs?

Personally I think they are retarded anyway to be so gullible to believe such bull as ''they will get 40 virgins in heaven'' or whatever for blowing loads of normal people to bits.

Do you remember the kids from school who used to pull the legs off insects? Solitary individuals who used to cause me and my mates much amusement (bemusement).

I bumped into one years later who delighted in telling me he'd joined the National Front and I wasn't welcome in the pub I was drinking in at the time, but now he was bolstered by a group of shaven headed, similarly minded acolytes, so I made my excuses and left.

I think we're all capable of being indoctrinated and compelled to follow a path that appears illogical to others-but the big difference between that and people who then want to take it to the nth degree is that there's something in their mindset that facilitates harsher feeling and an ambivalence towards the suffering of others.

Archived