A muslim world?

Obvioulsly that goes without saying nobody with half a brain cell would think otherwise, but what I mean is are they simply evil by default or would they not be like this without their beliefs?

Personally I think they are retarded anyway to be so gullible to believe such bull as ''they will get 40 virgins in heaven'' or whatever for blowing loads of normal people to bits.

My view is that people are born the way they are. Homosexuals will agree. You get idiots, intelligent, rational, irrational sweet natured and kind, cold, hard and cruel. Basically people are only interested in themselves which is what gives rise to possibly every conflict in the world around us, whether it is a dispute over your garden boundary or your nations boundary, wealth or anything else.

People are the way they are because of the way the cookie crumbles, and then like birds of a feather, they flock together which is why we have different organisations and political parties.

My view is that people are born the way they are. Homosexuals will agree. You get idiots, intelligent, rational, irrational sweet natured and kind, cold, hard and cruel. Basically people are only interested in themselves which is what gives rise to possibly every conflict in the world around us, whether it is a dispute over your garden boundary or your nations boundary, wealth or anything else.

People are the way they are because of the way the cookie crumbles, and then like birds of a feather, they flock together which is why we have different organisations and political parties.

*chuckles* was that an attempt to get as many clichés into a sentence as possible, grahame? :D

Perhaps I am thick but can someone tell me what the radical Muslims hope to achieve by their terrorism against non Muslims.

I dont mean short term such as stopping wars against Muslim countries but their dreams for future generations of the world.

This is not about stirring up the usual discussions.I am curious about their wildest dreams and aspirations.

I guess it comes down to one simple statement- "We will force you to be free".

They want to spread their ideology, but because most people (including Muslims) disagree with their ideology they have to try to force them through violence to accept it. It's terrifying and horribly misguided and usually results in people turning even more against them (as happened with the IRA after the Omagh bombing).

These fools are violent sociopaths? That's what serial killers tend to be...

I wonder what sends them daft in the first place. I'm of the opinion that at least a few are redirecting their self hate.

That, in my humble opinion, was the case with the Bali bomb B'stard (Noordin Top) who was gay. I don't think he could cope with it and it sent him crackers.

I'm sure others are weak minded idiots that have been brainwashed. (Richard Reid?)

That takes care of some but leaves a lot that must have other reasons.

You'll probably find that their terrorist activities are indiscriminate and kill and maim Muslims as well as everybody else, in other words they're ignorant, misguided arseholes.

Sorry BF but have to disagree with you on this. There is no way they would kill someone from their own religion, by mistake yes! but not a chance they would harm their own brothers.

Sorry BF but have to disagree with you on this. There is no way they would kill someone from their own religion, by mistake yes! but not a chance they would harm their own brothers.

So can you explain why a suicide bomber attacked a mosque in Pakistan recently killing 72?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-11703914

So can you explain why a suicide bomber attacked a mosque in Pakistan recently killing 72?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-11703914

So what are you trying to say??

It was not immediately clear who carried out the attack, the latest in a series of mosque and shrine bombings.

M Ilyas Khan in Islamabad says the Darra Adam Khel bombing may have been a response from pro-Taliban militants to recent military offensives in the area.

Who said it was a muslim carrying out the acts?

It is only speculation, but do you think that it could be something to do with Pakistan's war against the Taliban?

It's funny that you didn't quote this part:

The Pakistani Taliban have claimed responsibility for such attacks in the past and have been particularly active in recent years in and around Peshawar.

The BBC's M Ilyas Khan in Islamabad says the Darra Adam Khel bombing may have been a response from pro-Taliban militants to recent military offensives in the area.

So there you go, there is direct evidence that Muslims attack other Muslims, or maybe you believe that the Taliban attack Mosques in the hope of killing any Christians that may be passing by? :hihi:

What do you mean, what is he trying to say? Your answer is a typical SF rhetoric reply, the question was quite clear. And who do you think are placing bombs in busy Iraqi market places, the UN?

Archived