A muslim world?

Tell that to the Cathars, oh no you can't can they because they were all slaughtered by loving and peaceful Xians for being heretics.

The burning flesh was a myth that was nothing to do with religion....how dare you?:hihi:

And at some point one side popped over to ireland for a bit of slaughter of the other side.

The burning flesh was a myth that was nothing to do with religion....how dare you?:hihi:

I think if you gave plekhanov a tin marked sugar he would argue till the cows came home that the tea bags inside were really sugar, just because it says so on the tin. :D

you now appear to be having trouble reading your own posts. You said:

How did you get there? They have every right to live however they want to:loopy:

What are you talking about now ?

You asked me a question and I answered it, if you don't get the answer then that's your problemo.

If you think I have gone away and you gain some sort of points from miss representing quotes from me your wrong. If you wish I can drag all the posts up between ourselves so you can understand in the time line and context in which they were written, although this would be futile as you could just go back through them yourself and see what I was talking about.

I think if you gave plekhanov a tin marked sugar he would argue till the cows came home that the tea bags inside were really sugar, just because it says so on the tin. :D

So please do explain to us Grahame how the slaughter of Cathars in the "Albigensian Crusade" for heresy when they refused to convert to Catholicism was not about religion.

So please do explain to us Grahame how the slaughter of Cathars in the "Albigensian Crusade" for heresy when they refused to convert to Catholicism was not about religion.

Plainly it was their own cultist version of which there are so many. Christianity is the following of Jesus and clearly they were not doing that.

What are you talking about now ?

You asked me a question and I answered it, if you don't get the answer then that's your problemo.

If you think I have gone away and you gain some sort of points from miss representing quotes from me your wrong. If you wish I can drag all the posts up between ourselves so you can understand in the time line and context in which they were written, although this would be futile as you could just go back through them yourself and see what I was talking about.

I just showed you the quote and the context in the same post-try again.

Plainly it was their own cultist version of which there are so many. Christianity is the following of Jesus and clearly they were not doing that.

Catholicism is a rather large 'cult' of Xianity though is it not? Infact is Catholicism not the predominant version of Xianity both in terms of numbers and cultural influence?

How can you claim "Christianity is specifically about love and none violence" when you are well aware the predominant variety of Xianity has such a history of violence directly motivated by Xianity?

Catholicism is a rather large 'cult' of Xianity though is it not? Infact is Catholicism not the predominant version of Xianity both in terms of numbers and cultural influence?

How can you claim "Christianity is specifically about love and none violence" when you are well aware the predominant variety of Xianity has such a history of violence directly motivated by Xianity?

and don't forget the other side (protestant?) got their own back at later dates

and don't forget the other side (protestant?) got their own back at later dates

The Cathars were wiped out and so weren't in a position to 'get back' at Catholicism.

Unlike the later Protestantism Catharism was a 'heretical' variant of Xianty that the Catholic Church successfully repressed. The Catholic Church of course tried everything up to war to try and crush protestantism just as it had crushed previous 'hereitcal' movements, thankfully it failed and the Church's hold on Europe was much diminished.

Archived