A muslim world?

Only the teaching of Jesus Christ is Christianity, anything else is a cult.

Since replies have been deleted as irrelevant, what relevance does Christianity have in a 'Muslim world'? They're all sects/religions/lifestyles that some, but not all citizens adhere to.

Since replies have been deleted as irrelevant, what relevance does Christianity have in a 'Muslim world'? They're all sects/religions/lifestyles that some, but not all citizens adhere to.

Some say we worship the same God? I think it was you who said that interpretations vary and as we know Islam came 600 years after Jesus, so it is obviously a later 'interpretation' as you put it. :)

If Islam was replaced with the original then the world would be a lot less harsh and according to PT we would still be worshipping the same God. :)

Some say we worship the same God? I think it was you who said that interpretations vary and as we know Islam came 600 years after Jesus, so it is obviously a later 'interpretation' as you put it. :)

If Islam was replaced with the original then the world would be a lot less harsh and according to PT we would still be worshipping the same God. :)

..equally you could argue that the later variants are the more compelling ones, after all wasn't you that said you follow the New Testament and not the Old? ;)

..equally you could argue that the later variants are the more compelling ones, after all wasn't you that said you follow the New Testament and not the Old? ;)

i follow the owls.....i follow the lads to benidorm....so if its a muslim world...will that be end of beer and football....

I don't find later variants at all compelling, but if you would like to return to the Old Testament which had a large influence on Muhammed, then we need to realise three things. Firstly the Old Testament is about a people who were often disobedient to God and did many wrong things so we would not want to include those in our model.

Secondly the Jews worshipped idols and false gods and this is when they committed their awful acts, so in pursuit of the truth these errors that the people followed should not be included.

Thirdly we find the teaching of Jesus firstly in the Old Testament, "Love your neighbour" is one example, so yes if you would like to go back to the Old Testament, then that is fine, it is just that Jesus explains it so well especially as he is the Great "I AM" of the Old Testament.

I don't find later variants at all compelling, but if you would like to return to the Old Testament which had a large influence on Muhammed, then we need to realise three things. Firstly the Old Testament is about a people who were often disobedient to God and did many wrong things so we would not want to include those in our model.

Secondly the Jews worshipped idols and false gods and this is when they committed their awful acts, so in pursuit of the truth these errors that the people followed should not be included.

Thirdly we find the teaching of Jesus firstly in the Old Testament, "Love your neighbour" is one example, so yes if you would like to go back to the Old Testament, then that is fine, it is just that Jesus explains it so well especially as he is the Great "I AM" of the Old Testament.

fourthly all of it is clearly rubbish so why don't we ignore it all and be nice to each other. You don't need a god to do that!

what if the islamic version is the real god? Are you off to hell then?

Surely if it gets angry when you worship the wrong god it is better to worship none in order not to offend the real one!

Archived