A muslim world?

I've no idea, but right now we're discussing Muslim terrorism.

Which is relevent because it's committed by people who follow a particular religion that has a negative effect on the society it dominates compared to people who follow a different religion and don't carry out the same terrorist acts when their beliefs and culture are challenged.

I suspect Walhy is also onto something

If a foreign military force invaded the British Isles because they didn't agree with the regime, I can imagine a lot of British people with psychopathic tendencies would be drawn to terrorism as a response. I don't believe Muslims generally have terrorism hardwired into their psyche.

So which muslim country are you claiming was invaded?

I suspect Walhy is also onto something

If a foreign military force invaded the British Isles because they didn't agree with the regime, I can imagine a lot of British people with psychopathic tendencies would be drawn to terrorism as a response. I don't believe Muslims generally have terrorism hardwired into their psyche.

well said bro.if somebody bulldozes your home, kills your family im sure it'l bring out the worst in you.

Perhaps I am thick but can someone tell me what the radical Muslims hope to achieve by their terrorism against non Muslims.

I dont mean short term such as stopping wars against Muslim countries but their dreams for future generations of the world.

This is not about stirring up the usual discussions.I am curious about their wildest dreams and aspirations.

The clue's in the name, to cause terror, and it's working.

Terrorism is a mulit-pronged attack, it physically causes harm and death to many, and leave the rest of living in fear.

Why do Muslim terrorists' commit these cowardly acts? A cause they believe in, hopelessness. Mainly because they don't see themselves as terrorists, they believe they are freedom fighters and martyrs for their cause.

You could apply all of the above to any religion or race, Muslim's don't have a monopoly on terrorism, they are just as deluded as the rest of them.

Considering themselves to be something and actually being it are two completely different things.

I might consider myself to be a brilliant guitar player. It doesn't mean I am.

True but it's about majorities. How many Muslims do Al Quaeda/Taliban represent? 1%? 5%. In any case it's safe to say the majority are the representative genuine article.

I'll try again.

If a foreign military force invaded the British Isles would that be justification for Christians to attack all civilian populations around the world.

I meet a lot of folk who are at polar opposite to my belief system and life style, and I too also have never felt the need to blow any of them :D

Jest aside, in answer to the OP, Who knows? I know I don't. My beliefs wouldn't change with anything less than cast iron proof let alone some nutter who has distorted his particular belief system to fit his own personal prejudice and political agenda and has donned a C4 filled rucksack.

Ooops! I may have forgotten an 'up' from my post! If that's all they were doing, it really wouldn't be a problem!!! :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived