Super Fast Broadband on its way

BT have prommised to upgrade the 5 telephone exchanges in Yorkshire & Humberside, the highest in demand by early 2012.

Super Fast Broadband offers download speeds of up to 40mb potentually rising to 60mbs with upstreem speeds of 10mbs.

Telephone Exchanges in Broomhill, Ranmoor, Dinnington, Maltby & Mosborough have allready been selected.

If you live in an area that has poor internet speeds, i reccomend you visit

http://www.racetoinfinity.bt.com and vote for your area to be upgraded.

The areas with most votes will be upgraded 1st.

Please Note: you do not have to be a BT customer to vote, and you do not have to join BT to benefit from the upgrade. BT will be updating the phonelines and exchanges for all isp's and customers benefit.

Thanks!

D.B

well DigitalRegion wont be much use unless BT upgrade the exchange and phonelines.

and the whole point of voting is to get the upgrade in your area sooner rather than later.

you 'DO NOT' need to sign up with BT for anything.

Don't know about you lot but mines fast enough as it is, pages open up almost instantly and downloading never seems to take long..

How to get it that fast? Simple just think back to when it was dialup, that way anything seems like lightening

Don't know about you lot but mines fast enough as it is, pages open up almost instantly and downloading never seems to take long..

How to get it that fast? Simple just think back to when it was dialup, that way anything seems like lightening

I have been having the same discussion with my son he doesn’t seem to remember the days when it seemed to take forever just to download a single mp3 song, that’s if you could get online in the first place.

I have been having the same discussion with my son he doesn’t seem to remember the days when it seemed to take forever just to download a single mp3 song, that’s if you could get online in the first place.

This is it. Think back to those days when it was the 'World Wide Wait' and anything seems super quick :hihi::hihi:

BT have prommised to upgrade the 5 telephone exchanges in Yorkshire & Humberside, the highest in demand by early 2012.

The problem is it's BT.

When the best thing they can say about their products in adds is "Our routers' wireless isn't total crap", you know there's something up.

I hope I'm wrong but as an ex-BT customer and someone who's well wise to their M.O, I won't be holding my breath.

Archived