The Homeless man that lives in Encliffe Park

Anyone know the story? see him there many/most days, must be freezing now, only a youngish man, says the park is his home.....

Nice chatty fella when you get on a good day ..... likes his music and his bike. Unfortunately an alcholic. I often see him really out of it! Gets some serious abuse from a lot of kids in the park.

I wonder if he's from Barnsley as his accent seems very similar to where I work .....

Nice chatty fella when you get on a good day ..... likes his music and his bike

he sounds delightfull, I must invite him for dinner.....

Unfortunately an alcholic. I often see him really out of it!

oh, perhaps not then.

Oompa, if you actually took the time to look at the facebook link you would see that it's an appreciation society for the tramps around Hunters Bar and it specifically says that it is in celebration of Craig and co.

I've chatted to Craig a couple of times and gave him an old pillow once; he was very friendly and appreciative. He really is a good guy rather than 'spare 10p for the bus' girl etc. He also hangs out around Hillsborough sometimes too.

Oompa, if you actually took the time to look at the facebook link you would see that it's an appreciation society for the tramps around Hunters Bar and it specifically says that it is in celebration of Craig and co.

I've chatted to Craig a couple of times and gave him an old pillow once; he was very friendly and appreciative. He really is a good guy rather than 'spare 10p for the bus' girl etc. He also hangs out around Hillsborough sometimes too.

Oh don't worry I've had a look and think its very sad that the tramps have no control or have even agreed to the group being about them even if it is an appreciation society :confused: There are photos etc on there, have the tramps given there agreement for them to be on Facebook, I hardly think so. Its an invasion of privacy!