Oldham has to re-run voting (Now Re-Run)

Student oh the irony :roll: I wounded what she is studying

Who knows?

Yes I am a student.

I am getting the hang of it all.

Thanks.

It's not origami though, although it could be.

Perhaps if students had to find a larger proportion of the cost of a university education they might ask themselves do I really need a degree in origami to pursue my chosen career as a bar manager at Wetherspoons.

University of Sheffield or the university of life ………….. choices choices.

so you are making assumptions that just because someone appears to be young they must not be knowledgeable. If we are to assume that UPT is young then al I can say is that I wish that I had had that amount of knowledge when I was that age.

It is refreshing to read a posters comments who appears to be passionate about politics.We need to engage with young people. They are the future.

As I said before my glass is half full not empty.

And let’s not forget, the last time a Government party made a by-election gain was in 1982 amid the chaos and fear of the Falklands War

You must be the only remaining Lib Dem who is enthusiastic about the 'coalition'.The Lib Dem vote was only as high as it was because the Oldham Cons voted Lib Dem.

As it said in the thread I posted a while back, the only people enthusiastic now about the 'coalition' are the Tories.

Ever get the feeling you're being used?

You must be the only remaining Lib Dem who is enthusiastic about the 'coalition'.The Lib Dem vote was only as high as it was because the Oldham Cons voted Lib Dem.

As it said in the thread I posted a while back, the only people enthusiastic now about the 'coalition' are the Tories.

Ever get the feeling you're being used?

In your dreams Wednesday1. In your dreams.

No woman is an island. I am surrounded by enthusiastic Lib Dem supporters all day long.:P

Archived