FIVE Rotherham men who groomed three young girls

people keep mentioning grooming???

the original link only mentions rape, sex and sexual activity??

thats slightly more than grooming? :huh::loopy:

as for somebody mentioning the bnp bringing them to justice (which i am slightly dubious about)

1: would they be so forthright in running to the police if it was white english people doing the same?

2: theres no mention of the bnp doing such a thing in the original link?

3: i wonder if they will use the case in future to "show" that all asians are sexual predaters

The paedophiles targetted vulnerable children and conditioned them to accept the sexual abuse that they forced on them (ie grooming). I think (i could be wrong) that's a aggravating factor when it comes to sentancing for the specific sexual offences.

I am concerned that no one from the asian community appears to have commented.

These men would not dream of targetting females from the muslim community in the way they have targetted apparently vulnerable females fom the white community.

Is it that in the asian community non muslims are regarded as being inferior?

What does the Koran say?

as for somebody mentioning the bnp bringing them to justice (which i am slightly dubious about)

1: would they be so forthright in running to the police if it was white english people doing the same?

3: i wonder if they will use the case in future to "show" that all asians are sexual predaters

They had better be careful with that considering their past with the "Spitfire" thingy. Think their more concerned with dodgy finances.

Question 1) yes, but the point of saying that they were a part of the BNP would be a pointless one, they would get no credit politically for it.

Question 2) Even if it was true, who would want to hand the BNP any credit for anything ?

Question 3) They will probably just show it along side a load of other Asian sexual predator cases, Im not sure that they could string this one case out to tar everyone, maybe go for the accumulation of cases approach ?

Question 3) They will probably just show it along side a load of other Asian sexual predator cases, Im not sure that they could string this one case out to tar everyone, maybe go for the accumulation of cases approach ?

well yeah but its been done in the past, such as in bradford, making out ALL young asian males in bradford were rapists because of a few cases theyd strung together

I am concerned that no one from the asian community appears to have commented.

These men would not dream of targetting females from the muslim community in the way they have targetted apparently vulnerable females fom the white community.

Is it that in the asian community non muslims are regarded as being inferior?

What does the Koran say?

trying to turn it into an anti muslim / race thing?

it doesnt mention how they originally met their victims, maybe they found them online and it just happened they were white?

maybe the forum or wherever they went into didnt have any "asian" girls in and so they would only be able to groom "white" girls?

Archived