FIVE Rotherham men who groomed three young girls

trying to turn it into an anti muslim / race thing?

it doesnt mention how they originally met their victims, maybe they found them online and it just happened they were white?

maybe the forum or wherever they went into didnt have any "asian" girls in and so they would only be able to groom "white" girls?

And maybe not..........

Maybe = nothing.

Religion = nothing.

Nonce perverts are what they are choose what backround they come from or how they contacted these children.

And maybe not..........

Maybe = nothing.

Religion = nothing.

Nonce perverts are what they are choose what backround they come from or how they contacted these children.

exactly, but some people seem to try and attribute race to these types of things to justify their own warped views

and IT DOES matter where / how they contacted the victims, it all helps to not let anybody else suffer the same fate

trying to turn it into an anti muslim / race thing?

it doesnt mention how they originally met their victims, maybe they found them online and it just happened they were white?

maybe the forum or wherever they went into didnt have any "asian" girls in and so they would only be able to groom "white" girls?

Oh come on, mel! That's scraping the barrel, even for you! :)

ISTR that last year when we were discussing similar cases in Sheffield and in another Northern city, the threads ended up being deleted with no explanation.

IIRC when a group of men in the street were being interviewed on the news about one of these cases, their immediate reaction was to blame the parents of the girls for not taking better care of them :suspect:. They didn't seem to feel that grown men seeking out very young girls for sex and handing them around their friends was in any way wrong or out of the ordinary :huh:

I'm just happy that this particular group are now out of circulation for a few years at least. Perhaps these girls can make a new start now and put it behind them.

ETA: As you seem concerned how they 'found' them, I think I've just remembered how. The schoolfriends of these girls started out pretending to be their boyfriends, and then introduced them to the older men, I'm almost certain. It was on Calendar or Look North, bit hazy now.

IIRC when a group of men in the street were being interviewed on the news about one of these cases, their immediate reaction was to blame the parents of the girls for not taking better care of them :suspect:. They didn't seem to feel that grown men seeking out very young girls for sex and handing them around their friends was in any way wrong or out of the ordinary :huh:

Would they really interview people on the street and run the risk of predjucing the case?

x

Oh come on, mel! That's scraping the barrel, even for you! :)

ISTR that last year when we were discussing similar cases in Sheffield and in another Northern city, the threads ended up being deleted with no explanation.

I'm just happy that this particular group are now out of circulation for a few years at least. Perhaps these girls can make a new start now and put it behind them.

ETA: As you seem concerned how they 'found' them, I think I've just remembered how. The schoolfriends of these girls started out pretending to be their boyfriends, and then introduced them to the older men, I'm almost certain. It was on Calendar or Look North, bit hazy now.

do you know how they found the girls?

cos i dont........i was presuming, trying to think of angles as we do when we dont know facts

its so draining on here sometimes with certain people ALWAYS assuming that im on some secret mission, or planning things, all i try and and do is think things through as honest and best as i can nothing more nothing less

at least i tried to presume how they came across the women, not like everybody else

I too read a report about these sex predators last year, - I think it was in the Yorkshire Post. It was going on in several northern areas - Burnley, Oldham, several areas around Leeds and in Sheffield and Rotherham.

All the identified perpetrators were Asian men and their method of keeping their victims enslaved and silent about it was with threats of extreme violence on the victim's parents and siblings.

Difficult for the police who are probably reluctant to risk these threats being carried out, unless they can be sure to get a successful prosecution of all the group involved.

And very scary for any of the victims brave enough to give evidence.

Archived