FIVE Rotherham men who groomed three young girls

do you know how they found the girls?

cos i dont........i was presuming, trying to think of angles as we do when we dont know facts

its so draining on here sometimes with certain people ALWAYS assuming that im on some secret mission, or planning things, all i try and and do is think things through as honest and best as i can nothing more nothing less

at least i tried to presume how they came across the women, not like everybody else

Presume :roll::roll: .Women :o don't you mean children?

I just want to say how happy I was to hear this news today.

Child abusers - paedophiles - who prey upon our children and are frequenting places like Meadowhall, Rotherham bus station and Clifton Park (to name but a few places) manage to escape conviction so often. It is fantastic to hear that the hard work of police, social workers and other agencies coming together has been successful in convicting this sick and evil scum. May they suffer in jail.

There is a foul undercurrent which exists in our society - in your city - of rings who groom children and then force them to become sex 'workers' - well, repeatedly raped - trafficking them from town to town and making their lives a living hell. Some of them do not escape with their lives.

Do you know where your teenage child is? Who they are with? What they are doing? Do you really know?

Do not, not, not think for one minute that this behaviour is isolated to 'Asian' men. One of the most dangerous men in South Yorkshire at the head of one of these evil rings is white - as are his co-perpetrators.

These girls (and boys) are not just groomed to become abused objects for sex amongst the group of males who groom them - they are frequently forced into prostitution and pimped out by these rings.

Archived