FIVE Rotherham men who groomed three young girls

Thank you for your contribution to the topic, Henrietta.

It's now become known that the girls in this case were to social services as being vulnerable, presumably a large part of this was to their chaotic upbringing.

How can we prevent this happening in future? Heavy sentences are a suitable punishment, but are reactive. How can we as a society become more pro-active in preventing this from occurring again?

x

Then again wat do we exspect wen their holy book of lies talks about their prophet mohammaed wedding a nine year old:gag::gag:

You are going off as this type of crime is a muslim only thing, there are white NON MUSLIM nonces aswell you know. :rolleyes:

people keep mentioning grooming???

the original link only mentions rape, sex and sexual activity??

thats slightly more than grooming?

What is grooming anyway?

And why is it OK to do it with dogs and horses?

How can we as a society become more pro-active in preventing this from occurring again?

Raising the awareness of just what 'grooming' involves is key. Signs which our young teenage (I say teenage, but remember these children are targeted from as young as eleven) children might display. Children in care are particularly vulnerable due to a. their emotional history making them more susceptible and b. their displacement making them more available, but children of 'regular' families are still at risk.

http://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/

Think you know? This website is really informative. Has your child seen it? With the prevalence of the internet in modern day society, children can come into contact with many people they would never normally have met in day-to-day life. Their naivety can lead to them ending up in situations which are frightening - and they do not believe there is any alternative except to do what they are told to do by their abuser.

You are going off as this type of crime is a muslim only thing, there are white nonces as well you know. :rolleyes:

Quite true, but there's been a few recent cases of muslim men predating on vulnerable young non-muslim girls. I suspect it's due to the fact that muslim men have restricted sexual outlets in their own community and some see non-muslims as inferior and exploitable.

Do you think that's a fair comment? I know it seems like classic SF stuff, but I actually think that is what is happening here.

Even if just as a matter of form, you really ought to include at least one sentence saying how bad this sort of predatory sexual behaviour is ...

My post refers to them as nonces which sums up what they are.

Quite true, but there's been a few recent cases of muslim men predating on vulnerable young non-muslim girls. I suspect it's due to the fact that muslim men have restricted sexual outlets in their own community and some see non-muslims as inferior and exploitable.

Do you think that's a fair comment? I know it seems like classic SF stuff, but I actually think that is what is happening here.

You get sex offenders of all races/religions but because these are muslims and Islam is the current favorite bogeyman a big issue is made of it.

People should look past their religion and realise that they are nonces who are also muslim.

I think your comment isn't fair, it is the way you see muslims.

The comment about muslims seeing non muslims as inferior and exploitable is a line the BNP has used in the past and is an outrageous one.

Archived