The gift ideas thread

Shazza ... you can't go wrong with a Bugatti Veyron! Failing that ... Thunderbird 2 with a hedge trimmer and lawnmower device in pod 6! :)

A Bugatti!

*slaps forehead*

Of course! Why did I not think of that. Thank you Alcoblog, you save the day once again. Do you think I need to get him something else as well, seeing as everyone else is getting a few, or will the Bugatti do on its own? :huh:

A Bugatti!

*slaps forehead*

Of course! Why did I not think of that. Thank you Alcoblog, you save the day once again. Do you think I need to get him something else as well, seeing as everyone else is getting a few, or will the Bugatti do on its own? :huh:

Well yeah!... a Sikorsky helicopter would compliment the package! As it happens I have one for sale.:o

Remember to turn the engines off before wrapping though! :gag:

They're brill for cutting sellotape though! :P

Being a 50 something man I too struggle to think of what I'd like for crimbles. I'm being asked even as we speak to make a list so any contributions to this thread will help and the oh.

Maybe your OH could get you the General Election 2010 book for Christmas? For that matter, if my OH if happens to be reading this, take the hint!

I understand Santa has 2 lists. I thought those on the second list got soot - I didn't realise they were tortured as well.

See, it's not all that bad. You might be getting more than you thought!;)

I wonder what Knecht Ruprecht will have in store for you. The name's a bit like yours, is he a relative?

Archived