Has Phil Woolas caused double trouble for the Lib Dems?

Guest sibon

Mine... or wellyman's.

Genuine question.

I thought that quoting you would have made it obvious.

Anyway ...

Genuine answer ...

I believe that you changed your username (when you joined the moderating team?).

If I am wrong, I apologise, but can you tell us what it used to be?

Why wouldn't the Tories field a candidate?

Why wouldn't the Libdems field a candidate? That was the OP question of this thread. It was the Libdems that were defrauded of a parliamentary seat by dishonest actions by the Labour Party.

I thought that quoting you would have made it obvious.

Anyway ...

Genuine answer ...

I believe that you changed your username (when you joined the moderating team?).

If I am wrong, I apologise, but can you tell us what it used to be?

I thought that you meant me, but I wanted to be certain.

For the avoidance of any doubt, I've always used this username on here. I've never changed it and I don't have a duplicate login.

Who did you suspect me of being? (You can PM that bit if you like, or the mods will be upset by off topic chat:))

For the avoidance of any doubt, I've always used this username on here. I've never changed it and I don't have a duplicate login.

Who did you suspect me of being? (You can PM that bit if you like, or the mods will be upset by off topic chat:))

Thanks.

I repeat my apology. Sorry.

I just recalled looking at a list of new additions to the moderator team and thinking that I'd never seen some of them before.

For some reason, the posts referring to your political affiliation got me thinking.

I'm guilty of posting before checking out that list.

Thanks.

I repeat my apology. Sorry.

I just recalled looking at a list of new additions to the moderator team and thinking that I'd never seen some of them before.

For some reason, the posts referring to your political affiliation got me thinking.

I'm guilty of posting before checking out that list.

No problem.

And no need to apologise, but thanks anyway.

No. The point of the thread was to ask whether the rather disgraceful actions of Mr Woolas might inadvertantly hurt the Lib Dems a second time.

The slightly "edgy" response of some Lib Dem supporters suggests that it might.

If I wanted to have a go at the Coalition, I could think of about a hundred threads to start.

Ever since the Lib Dems did exactly what they said they'd do all along and formed a governmetn with the party which got the most votes (and which was also the only party seriously negotiating) you and your fellow Labourites have started plenty of threads such as this one seething with hatred for the Lib Dems and criticising their supposed 'dishonesty' for making the compromises inevitable when forming a coalition. Yet strangely I don't recall any of you accusing the Lib Dems of for a "lack of honesty' when they compromised to form administrations with Labour in the past.

Some labourites, such as you even try to dishonestly pretend in their OPs that they were anything but die hard Labour supporters all along.

Ever since the Lib Dems did exactly what they said they'd do all along and formed a governmetn with the party which got the most votes (and which was also the only party seriously negotiating) you and your fellow Labourites have started plenty of threads such as this one seething with hatred for the Lib Dems and criticising their supposed 'dishonesty' for making the compromises inevitable when forming a coalition. Yet strangely I don't recall any of you accusing the Lib Dems of for a "lack of honesty' when they compromised to form administrations with Labour in the past.

Some labourites, such as you even try to dishonestly pretend in their OPs that they were anything but die hard Labour supporters all along.

And your opinion on the substantive point of the thread is....?

Archived