Netherlands lifts smoking ban!

Bloody brilliant news.

The Dutch are forward thinkers and treat citizens like citizens, not sheeple as we do in the UK.

You can go out to a bar and have a pint and a cigarette and a chat, you can go to a cafe for spliff and coffee and a game of chess or cards.

In the UK you have are criminalised by partaking in the above civilised activities.

Did you not read the article? the ban is only lifted in certain establishments not everywhere

I went there recently. Smokers were in every bar I went in - horrible. All my clothes stank. So I am pretty sure they just ignore and the police don't bother enforcing the ban.

So clear off and live over there if your damned fags are so important to you. I believe they also let dogs crap in the streets. You will be free to tread in that to mask the stink of your fags.

Don't dogs crap in the streets here?

What the hell do dogs have to do with it.

Tipical liberal, only able to use personal insults in a post , flamigidiot.:loopy:

It's not an insult to point out when someone is being ignorant, it's a description. You're the only one that's used an insult, a very witty one as well, I had to read that last part a few times but I think I see what you did with my screename there, very good indeed... and the loopy smily, that's just pure brilliance.

Besides your post was nothing but an insult borne of ignorance to people who identify as liberals, you didn't make a point or anything, so you're being a little hypocritical there.

Also, you've kind of proved me right by trying to use liberal as an insult again. I'm not insulted at all, I'm proud to be a liberal. I'm reminded of when a small child tries to tease an older one for having a girlfriend.

The Dutch are forward thinkers and treat citizens like citizens, not sheeple as we do in the UK.

You can go out to a bar and have a pint and a cigarette and a chat, you can go to a cafe for spliff and coffee and a game of chess or cards.

No you can't!!!!!!!!!

Archived