Fireworks should be banned!!

our bloody neighbours always do things arse over tit, they set theirs off last night instead, and cos they were so close the dog was physically shaking and hiding under my computer chair

Hmm my dog wanted to go out to watch the pretty lights.

I think the noise is annoying but it's only a few days a year. However a friend of a friend had a firework put through their letterbox and they have a newborn baby. It makes you wonder why people do stupid things like that, to think that's how people are getting their kicks............... It's just sick! Other thing that I must moan about is stupid adults that go in shops and buy them for kids...tut tut

I know loads of u will not agree but i was NOT impressed last night with all the fireworks going off till gone 11pm!! I have a toddler and he usually sleeps through BUT last night the fireworks were that bad and loud he woke 3x and had to sleep in my bed.

Nov 5th was not too bad BUT last night was a JOKE. Why do people have to go over board and have it all weekend and have NO repect AT ALL for babaies and toddlers that are TRYING to sleep, and pets as well!!

Bonfire night should have a law. November the 5th till 10pm and that is it. Why go over board and go mad all weekend????

Who agrees and who is one for not giving a rats <removed>?

me me me me me. BTW, did you vote Conservative in the General Election?

i think the best solution is more organised firework displays and "normal" people not being allowed to buy / own em, then its the best of both worlds

people can still have fun with em, but all the anti social stuff is kept to a minimum

i think the best solution is more organised firework displays and "normal" people not being allowed to buy / own em, then its the best of both worlds

people can still have fun with em, but all the anti social stuff is kept to a minimum

Please give us more details about the anti social side of it.

Archived