Chinese lantern damaged my car

Hmm, not terribly happy this morning. Went outside to see a Chinese lantern next to the car with ash everywhere and a scorch mark on the paintwork. That will cost me a few hundred quid to fettle.

As worryingly, I know farmers who have had expensive vets bills because of livestock eating them when they come down in fields.

Is it fair that peoples few moments of fun causes damage to others property and livestock?

Hmm, not terribly happy this morning. Went outside to see a Chinese lantern next to the car with ash everywhere and a scorch mark on the paintwork. That will cost me a few hundred quid to fettle.

As worryingly, I know farmers who have had expensive vets bills because of livestock eating them when they come down in fields.

Is it fair that peoples few moments of fun causes damage to others property and livestock?

Last year a rocket burned a hole through my carport roof and then fell through onto the car below. Good isn't it?

I wouldn't worry too much about it Tony, I'd be more concerned with all the:-

Aluminium, Barium, Carbon, Calcium, Chlorine, Caesium, Copper, Iron, Potassium, Lithium, Magnesium, Sodium, Phosphorus, Radium, Rubidium, Sulphur, Antimony, Strontium, Titanium, Zinc and all the burnt out by-products that you've been forced into inhaling.

Half of which are highly toxic/carcinogenic.

And people whinge about a little ciggy smoke the darn hypocrites.

Archived