Anyone eaten at the new Prince of Wales?

samstar999

Went in last night, pint black sheep & small glass of wine £6.90, not exactly best value. restuarant appeared busy but the staff looked a little dis-organised. I saw one table asked by 3 diffeent people if they wanted to order drinks and then do the same again to take the food order. Looks very nice in side but probably more style over substance.

Went in last night, pint black sheep & small glass of wine £6.90, not exactly best value. restuarant appeared busy but the staff looked a little dis-organised. I saw one table asked by 3 diffeent people if they wanted to order drinks and then do the same again to take the food order. Looks very nice in side but probably more style over substance.

definatly the worst service in any place i've ever been to ,too busy chatting to each other than serving ,manager also has no control as we complained twice and it fell on deaf ears

Archived