How do you vote?

How do you vote?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. How do you vote?

• I vote for what is best for me.
    • I vote for what I think is best for the country.
    • I vote for a mixture of the two.

He was seeking a deal with both parties, as we all remember.

Which, by definition, means that he was seeking a coalition with the largest party, as well as the second largest. All of his pre-election publicity made clear that the chance would go to the largest party first. They took it. (Labour, having come resoundingly second, did indeed, conclude they'd be best not to be seen as desperately clinging on to power with help from others. That's irrelevant to the point I was making, though.)

Why is it that all the people convinced our present crop of politicians are all useless, are not making any effort to replace them with anybody else?

I can't speak for anyone else, but I can only vote in one constituency, am only allowed to vote once, and then only when there is an election.

I will save my efforts to change the "present crop of politicians" for when they will have more effect i.e. in the few weeks leading up to the next local elections, and then in the few weeks before the next General Election

Unless you are advocating that those who are disaffected should revolt, in which case, power to the people!

I can't speak for anyone else, but I can only vote in one constituency, am only allowed to vote once, and then only when there is an election.

I will save my efforts to change the "present crop of politicians" for when they will have more effect i.e. in the few weeks leading up to the next local elections, and then in the few weeks before the next General Election

Unless you are advocating that those who are disaffected should revolt, in which case, power to the people!

Its the politicians who are REVOLTING, specially Cleggy, the little toe rag turncoat.

Archived