Mascara recommendations please

My best mate threw her No7 one out after a week - the brush basically doesn't work... MAC do a very black mascara which is quite cheap at about £11 or £12... Benefit do a great one too, and again it's on the cheaper end... The best is stil YSL Faux Cils, but that is about £21 but it is totally worth it :)

the new falsies one by rimmel ( i think) is great. its only bout £7 from superdrug

How many times can you use false eyelashes ? I wore some for Halloween one year, some cheap purple ones they were about an inch long:hihi: I was surprised how well they stayed on, I chucked them away after.

How many times can you use false eyelashes ? I wore some for Halloween one year, some cheap purple ones they were about an inch long:hihi: I was surprised how well they stayed on, I chucked them away after.

Rimmel falsies is a mascara - you use it everyday for up to 3 months (always throw mascara away after 3 mths!)...

Re false eyelashes, you use em once really... You can but professional eyelashes that tend to be cheaper than high street ones, but are heavier in their look and they can be used 2 or 3 times... Never use mascara on false eyelashes, or eyeliner! Put all your makeup on before you apply them...

Archived