Asking for proof of age

Only one of them is purchasing your goods with their money. What do you not understand?
I guess we should all stop having a go at Natallie, she just works there and has to do what she's told by management or she could get sacked.

Added to which she herself could be prosecuted, so I guess we should all have the id, dunno what you use though? You hardly want to be carrying your passport or driving licence around with you all the time. Too expensive and time consuming to replace.

What do you accept at your place, Natallie? Just in case I ever get asked, highly unlikely though :D

its a real shame that people have been brainwashed by the supermarkets and cannot think for themselves anymore. i'm going out.

can't emphasise this enough. if you haven't worked in a supermarket, according to two posters, you aren't allowed a view on this issue :hihi:

feel free to PM me a link to a picture of a person who is in their 30's that looks 10.

i think i might have a long wait.

Why would I send links of people to you? When I don't know you?

Or, would you like me to send a link of yourself to random people?

Sorry, I'm a troll :loopy::roll:

I guess we should all stop having a go at Natallie, she just works there and has to do what she's told by management or she could get sacked.

Added to which she herself could be prosecuted, so I guess we should all have the id, dunno what you use though? You hardly want to be carrying your passport or driving licence around with you all the time. Too expensive and time consuming to replace.

What do you accept at your place, Natallie? Just in case I ever get asked, highly unlikely though :D

I don't even work in a store anymore... I still accept that it's the way it works though.

And it'd be stuff like driving license, passport etc (official forms of ID)

can't emphasise this enough. if you haven't worked in a supermarket, according to two posters, you aren't allowed a view on this issue :hihi:

Oh sorry I didn't realise you were going to speak for me and twist what I was saying.

as I remember the quote from a film said by a wise chinese man "You don't like, you don't buy"

We're not saying you don't have a view on it, we're just telling you the way it is. But people as always, can't accept it.

Archived