Thursday nights in Sheffield

thegangster

its at the end of west street (city hall end) - there will be a fair few classics played in both rooms from hip hop to house - takapuna is just a nice little club with a good atmosphere - beats the big clubs where its just all about the money!!! come down and see what you think!:hihi:

help help help!!!!!

setting off in a couple of hours for nite out aint been out in sheff on a thursday supposed to be cheap and alot of student out.

can someone give us a list of best bars or am i better heading up west street like on a friday

also need to know prices for republic as i dont no if we will go there or to a different club.

Just tryin to be friendly bro whats wrong with that - as I said its not big but it can hold 450 and has got a restaurant bit downstairs but all food orders are done by 9 and the night starts at ten - I just love it there cos i have a lot of friends who go and work there!!

Archived