Roma gypsy worker jailed

No it doesn't it prove Gypsys/diddycoys/travellers/romas (or whatever gormball name they choose to go under) are a bloody nuiscance wherever they go.

By getting murdered? I bet you blame the Jews for the holocaust in your spare time.

From the article - ''a series of attacks on Roma settlements - which resulted in six deaths - over more than a year, ending in August 2009.''

So, it's their own fault for being a nuisance? You're a sick man.

By getting murdered? I bet you blame the Jews for the holocaust in your spare time.

From the article - ''a series of attacks on Roma settlements - which resulted in six deaths - over more than a year, ending in August 2009.''

You're the pathetic sick man. the Jews didn't create crime waves like gypsys do wherever they descend starting with setting up camps on other peoples property whilst pathetic do-ggoders like you defended them.

You're the pathetic sick man. the Jews didn't create crime waves like gypsys do wherever they descend starting with setting up camps on other peoples property whilst pathetic do-ggoders like you defended them.

And you appear to condone (or is it applaud?) their persecution and murder.

It's clear what that says about you.

No, you shouldn't; can't quite see what your point is here - that report just shows how the Roma people are persucuted and sometimes murdered by people who are prejudiced towards them.

Hahahahahahaha

You crack me up mate you really do.

They certainly screwed the national image for Romania, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Hungary and the rest...

Now the whole Europe think Romanians are all orphans and fraudsters, Bulgarians - all into organised crime and Hungarians - extremists for not standing for that ****...

And you appear to condone (or is it applaud?) their persecution and murder.

It's clear what that says about you.

If they stayed in their own country they wouldn't have any trouble, they have a duty to stay in their own country instead of scrounging off of us and others.

If you and other misguideds want them here you lot pay for them voluntarily out of your pockets.

I bet you lot wouldn't raise enough money to buy a tent for them.

They certainly screwed the national image for Romania, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Hungary and the rest...

Now the whole Europe think Romanians are all orphans and fraudsters, Bulgarians - all into organised crime and Hungarians - extremists for not standing for that ****...

There always comes a point when people say enough is enough.

If they stayed in their own country they wouldn't have any trouble, they have a duty to stay in their own country instead of scrounging off of us and others.

If you and other misguideds want them here you lot pay for them voluntarily out of your pockets.

I bet you lot wouldn't raise enough money to buy a tent for them.

Apparently, India won't have them back...

Archived