Two identical Libraries - How many more of these buildings are in Sheffield

Lady Star

I just noticed that The Zeenat lacks the dome on the roof. I'm sure it used to have one just like the Boots on West Street. Aren't these buildings listed?

Time to check out Picture Sheffield...

On closer examination, it looks like the Boots on West Street had a Clock under the dome area, whereas the Zeenat building appears to have an ornate window.

Another slight difference

(oh, and the Boots has pediments on both façades, the Zeenat seems to only have the pediment on the frontage. )

Seeing as Constable Road school, and Herdings school are demolished, and Birley Spa school is rebuilt, I've been looking for an example of derwent buildings.

here's frecheville Library as an example

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Frecheville+Library,+Sheffield&sll=53.348214,-1.401336&sspn=0.004483,0.009334&gl=uk&ie=UTF8&hq=Frecheville+Library,&hnear=Sheffield,+United+Kingdom&ll=53.348214,-1.401331&spn=0.001009,0.004667&t=h&z=18&layer=c&cbll=53.348214,-1.401331&panoid=SDsewgLvA__q4PtkDhQ43g&cbp=11,47.49,,0,1.59

I STR Gleadless library on White Lane was similarly constructed.

Archived