Protesters 'will be cleared from Parliament Square'

Don't worry, soon there will be no protests in London whatsoever.

All but the super rich will have been shipped up North, under the guise of capping housing benefit and the rest of us will no longer be able to afford to travel there.

At least the 'ugly' principled and poor will be gone, and London for the first time in it's history, can belong solely to the 'beautiful'.

Have you ever been to london?

It's full of foreigners, dirty, overcrowded and ludicrously expensive.

Why anyone would want to live there I have no idea, the idea of taxpayers paying people to live there is utterly insane.

If the "super rich" want to live there then more fool them.

Have you ever been to london?

Yes.

It's full of foreigners, dirty, overcrowded and ludicrously expensive.

Why anyone would want to live there I have no idea, the idea of taxpayers paying people to live there is utterly insane.

If the "super rich" want to live there then more fool them.

The picture you paint can be said for just about all the capital cities in the world, but London's demographic is changing as we speak.

I don't think it is ludicrously expensive. Petrol is a lot cheaper, for a start.

When the poor and the protestors have all been forced out, the government can well and truly turn a blind eye. Goodbye democracy - your protests are too ugly.

Were you cheering during the Tianamen Square massacre, by any chance?

Yes.

The picture you paint can be said for just about all the capital cities in the world, but London's demographic is changing as we speak.

I don't think it is ludicrously expensive. Petrol is a lot cheaper, for a start.

When the poor and the protestors have all been forced out, the government can well and truly turn a blind eye. Goodbye democracy - your protests are too ugly.

Were you cheering during the Tianamen Square massacre, by any chance?

I find london a foul place, a place that spits in the face of Englishness. Maybe if the drug gangs were driven out itmight be vaguely habitable?

I find london a foul place, a place that spits in the face of Englishness. Maybe if the drug gangs were driven out itmight be vaguely habitable?

What is Englishness? Beer and football? American chains on every high street of every clone town? I know people will always go on about Shakespeare but I wonder what percentage of patriots has ever read any.

Archived