Yemen Muslim cleric al-Awlaki in US death threat video

I never understand why they broadcast this kind of stuff.

Take away the oxygen of publicity and he'll soon die.

With the technology available today they could doctor up his rants so that when he appears on TV in the western media his voice would sound like Daffy Duck's and he'd be pictured with a pig at his side.

Ridicule is the surest way to oblivion

What about your ranting home grown clerics. That funny too?

I think chem1st just thought it was ironic, that's all. Good grief, and you're the one who's just posted about the need to laugh at him and his ilk.

Maybe you should read your own posts. ;)

I think chem1st just thought it was ironic, that's all. Good grief, and you're the one who's just posted about the need to laugh at him and his ilk.

Maybe you should read your own posts. ;)

Your correct.

If he was a Turkey he would vote for Christmas :hihi:

See the bold in the OP. He's US born, therefore...

Still can't see the funny side of that. I suppose the next time I read about an extremist hate preacher born in the UK preaching that all UK citizens should be killed that will be funny to me. I will be sure to point it out to all of you, shall I?

Your correct.

If he was a Turkey he would vote for Christmas :hihi:

Oh...I get it now! He is in a country that would just as soon kill him as keep him in prison vs the hate preachers over there who can expect to live the high life in prison, knowing their "human rights" will give them an easy time of it and they can be released in a few years with a council house waiting for them and some money set aside for all the times they sued because they didn't get their specified amount of time in the sun or whatever.

I got it.

Archived