Yemen Muslim cleric al-Awlaki in US death threat video

Still can't see the funny side of that. I suppose the next time I read about an extremist hate preacher born in the UK preaching that all UK citizens should be killed that will be funny to me. I will be sure to point it out to all of you, shall I?

Mate, we've got them coming out of our ears. Just be glad your government issues kill orders whereas we issue memos strongly disapproving of their sentiments. ;)

I think chem1st just thought it was ironic, that's all. Good grief, and you're the one who's just posted about the need to laugh at him and his ilk.

Maybe you should read your own posts. ;)

I dont find the subject funny at all but if ridicule can be used as a weapon to take down this man then let's use it until he can be located for a drone strike. Gas would be preferable but it's agin international law

I dont find the subject funny at all but if ridicule can be used as a weapon to take down this man then let's use it until he can be located for a drone strike. Gas would be preferable but it's agin international law

Well said.

At the end of the day we all want the ******* dead so inter-atlantic squabling serves nobodys purpose other than the evil terrorist who is the subject of the thread.

Well said.

At the end of the day we all want the ******* dead so inter-atlantic squabling serves nobodys purpose other than the evil terrorist who is the subject of the thread.

I don't want him dead. - I don't want anybody dead - but it would be good if he could be taken out of circulation permanently.

That might also save some of he 70-year old virgins for those who want them.

I don't want him dead. - I don't want anybody dead - but it would be good if he could be taken out of circulation permanently.

That might also save some of he 70-year old virgins for those who want them.

Lets be honest, we want him dead, you want him dead, kill order has been issued and it will be a happy day when this degenerate is sent to meet his maker.

Lets be honest, we want him dead, you want him dead, kill order has been issued and it will be a happy day when this degenerate is sent to meet his maker.

No, maybe YOU want him dead, but I certainly don't. If he's dead, he becomes a martyr, a figurehead for people to rally to.

Far better to punish him by gaoling him for a decent amount of time, where, as others have said, he'll be starved of the oxygen of publicity, and out of harm's way.

Archived