Information needed on what people want in caravans when holidaying

I guess it's all down to circumstances and destination of your travels.

If you have kids and not going too far, then Granny's advice will probably suit you.

I'm just back from a cycling trip in Europe and was gobsmacked to see the lengths people go to to make their caravans as comfortable as their own home: satellite dishes, range cookers, washing machines and plasma TV's.

I was there sleeping comfortable in my £50 tent, rapped in my sleeping bag, and in the morning having breakfast at the campsite for 5 euros and I was very happy :)

Chances are it will be on the east coast and the 'local food/customs' are just the same as here but with more of everything.People want the home comforts so they can relax after a hard day at the beach looking after the kids. They want to be sit the kids in front of CBBC for an hour whilst they sort the tea out or sit with a beer and relax.

They want to be able to warm the babies milk up in the microwave and make a quick toastie.

Its not Goa!

Wrong,no yorkshire fishcakes, just those foreign rissole things.

Archived