Jobless on Sheffield Forum

they're too busy working to be trolling on here, OBVIOUSLY!! :hihi:

my post count isnt very much compared to others. i never used to spend a lot of time on here, now i am off work sick it gives me something to do on days like today and yesterday where the weather means i cannot go out and do stuff. and i only live in a small flat, doing the washing etc takes all of 5 minutes!

patricia - your post count is insane!!! you must be one of those people who is good at time management? :suspect:

No Im a touch typist. :)

you should find the next highest post count and have a race to see who can get to 100,000 the quickest.

can we organise an unofficial forum betting syndicate? Mods?

Erm, no, because we'd have stupid and pointless post-boosting in that event, col....

(PS:- 25K posts Gulp!)

Sadly, the OP is just reflecting the current political climate, deliberately engineered by the Conservative/Lib Dem government and their allies in the press, which is to demonise the vulnerable and disadvantaged because of their economic weakness.

I don't blame the OP for being easily influenced by far sharper ConDem minds, we should just remember that 'divide and rule' is the nature of the game being played here. A game that has very real consequences...

Change the record.

Archived