Mcdonalds parking fine!

i have just recieved a letter through my post, it is a £80 parking fine for parking in a mcdonalds carpark for 2 hours, i was all of this time inside the mcdonalds restaurant which is by a srevice station in derby,!it states the time i arrived and the time i left and that i was there for longer than the maximum period! i never saw any signs stating this and as for being there 2 hours we met my mother and father in law there to celebrate our sons 1st birthday and with doing this inside mcdonalds, we was eating inside mcdonaldsand the kids played in the play area provided and my little one opened his presents and took there time eatin there dinner without bein rushed, but had we been aware of this i would have had to rush the kids to eat there dinner etc just because we cant ark for more than 2 hours!!!!! rediculous!!!

http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/about-us/contact-us/contact-form.mcd

Only the police and the council can issue fines. So it's most likely yours will be in 'invoice'. Who is the invoice from? If it's frorm a private parking firm, see the Excel/VCS thread on this forum and visit pepipoo for advice.

I would be complaining very strongly to McDonalds also.

The Heathrow McDonalds was well known for doing this too. Complain to McDonalds and get them to deal with the parking company. Don't respond to the Parking Company yourself, otherwise they'll know they've got a live target and will be harder to get rid of.

they have a number but only goes through to a automated payment line, no ones there to talk to only a email address to make payment or by post or tellephone

i like how you get advice from more than one person saying the same thing and you ignore it. A simple search on the forum will bring up a massive thread giving exactly the same info.

Archived