Underwear !! (Dont ban me !!) What are your expectations ??

As long as they are adorning my good lady, I dont give a damn but what is the consensus on underwear in general ?? Sexy or functional ??

I can see a few posters showing their age here :hihi::hihi:

I suspect you'll need thermals. It can get damned cold living under a bridge at this time of year.

I'd not expect to see any underwear at all ... especially not a vest! And no socks either.

If I had to see underwear because the wearer wasn't adept at getting all his clothes off in a couple of swift actions ... I'd like to see long tight underkecks in light grey ... mmmm! ;)

I know the op has a whiskery chin, but I just had to reply ...

I suspect you'll need thermals. It can get damned cold living under a bridge at this time of year.

Oy you and Ruby, I am clean shaven and rather dapper (dappy .... street cred) and have posted a relevant topic for discussion... why the troll tag streight away ?? I like comfortable underwear as I do a manual job outdoors so it has to work with me, so to speak. Then there is the form of a person that makes underwear that bit more exciting be it in thermals or lace ... goes on body and size... So there !!!

As long as they are adorning my good lady, I dont give a damn but what is the consensus on underwear in general ?? Sexy or functional ??

I can see a few posters showing their age here :hihi::hihi:

So you don't want to discuss your own underwear? You want to discuss your wife's? Do you imagine that many posters on here will have already seen your wife's undies? Is she that sort of bird? Will the ones who have already seen it be a bit on the 'help the aged' side? Just wondering about your comment re showing age?

Am I the only man in Sheffield not to have seen fognuts's birds knickers?

Archived