Foreign prisoners to be sent home

Arn't the goverment giving them 1500 squid to leave as well,beggars beyond belief.

The thread title is wrong. They aren't being sent back.

They're being asked nicely to go back and if they say yes they're being given £1500 leaving present.

Almost worth going to prison for.

Doesn't mention that in the link provided in the OP. Is this another story this morning?

EDIT:- Found it

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/8121682/Foreign-criminals-to-be-paid-1500-to-go-home.html

Jeez apparently we used to give 'em £5000. I'd give them sweet FA and deport by force if necessary. Don't our own prisoners only get forty-odd quid on release? Obviously it pays to be a foreign criminal in soft touch Britain.

Doesn't mention that in the link provided in the OP. Is this another story this morning?

EDIT:- Found it

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/8121682/Foreign-criminals-to-be-paid-1500-to-go-home.html

Jeez apparently we used to give 'em £5000. I'd give them sweet FA and deport by force if necessary. Don't our own prisoners only get forty-odd quid on release? Obviously it pays to be a foreign criminal in soft touch Britain.

It cost somewhere between 6 -7 big ones to deport someone I think.

this is about transfering them to their home country to serve out the remainder of their sentence .nothing about deporting them,paying them to go ,etc.unless i got it wrong and we now have to pay them to serve out there sentence in their homeland.:huh:

The only snag is they can only do this if they agree to it, talk how stupid is that? If they let them choose, I am sure they will not want to go home when they get treated so well here.:loopy:

Archived