When is someone going to do something about these thieving parasites?

And you persist in your abuse.

There is case law that says otherwise. Go look it up - I can't be bothered doing the donkey work for a slack jawed dribbling fool like you ok? :hihi:

This is your assertion. You can either prove that the case law exists, or we'll have to assume that it's you that's telling fibs and that oldprune has got your number.

Edit - The link you've provided isn't case law relevant to someone putting something in their trolley, which I think was your assertion.

Only an idiot would claim that someone putting a pack of Corn Flakes into a supermarket trolley could be prosecuted without leaving the store. The idea is so preposterous as to be unworthy of debate. But as that is what you are claiming.. if the cap fits and all that.

And you persist in your abuse.

There is case law that says otherwise.

Hey phil. It looks like they've got your number.

That really is the most pathetic attempt to prop up a ridiculous claim that you have peddaled since the first page of this thread. I suppose it is such a pathetic attempt because it is the best you can get.:loopy::loopy:

Your post was utter tripe. Now you've proved you cannot back it up.

By the way. How's the parrot?:D:D

I had 2 old bikes a wrought iron bench, burning bin and an old fashioned dustbin stolen from my back garden!!!! nothing can be done about, but if I see the thieving tw*ts, im gonna find out where they live and go and ramsack there garden!!!!
They don't live anywhere usualy they're most often Travellers/Gypsys.

Never mind the old iron - let the old prune and obelix get on with their tit 4 tat

Hardly. I've shown his arguments up and he can't post without trolling and insulting so that's more or less the end of it. I've better things to do than argue with fools like him.

Archived