Student protest, London 10 November

Tony

I think its £6k but with the option of charging more if you prove like loreal that you are worth it.

Yea i heard there had to be "exceptional circumstances" but as with a lot of things exceptional it is likely to become the norm quite quickly.

This protest will solve absolutely nothing, especially now it has turned into a bit of a riot.

My bold, but i believe we've got a useful word there.

unlike this word!:hihi:

sat watching this on Sky news, why can't anything be done peacefully anymore! it's all just an excuse for some to roit and cause damage to persons and property! lock the idiots up!

sorry!

Yea i heard there had to be "exceptional circumstances" but as with a lot of things exceptional it is likely to become the norm quite quickly.

This protest will solve absolutely nothing, especially now it has turned into a bit of a riot.

How many more do you think are needed then?

Most of us would prefer to live in a country where the rule of law and public elections decide who is in government, thanks.

People have had enough of this micky mouse government. They are NOT a proper government and must be removed at any cost. Some of the police are causing it by being really violent.

and replaced with what?

let me think, hmmm, you would like the losers in power:D

I cannot understand what all the fuss is about really. I just heard that many extra people are turning up with cricket bats. Why should they not be allowed to have a game of cricket?

Archived