Student protest, London 10 November

Tony

id rather raise money for a chairty than the government through taxes.

So you attend a private hospital then. Assuming that taxes are not important.

Doesn't deter from the fact that you are in support of the violence in London today. And you support more violence against the Government who are trying to rectify this country.

No he goes to hospital twice a week and needs constant supervision due to serious breathing problems.

He even goes on sleep machines at night.

I would love to work full time, ive raised money for the childrens hospital in recent times, so please don't judge me, id rather raise money for a chairty than the government through taxes.

So you chose not to work. Which costs me and most of the forum posters in taxes subsidising your choice to not work.

I fully sympathise with your son's situation but there are many people with ill children who work and pay their way - you have just stated that your unwillingness to work is not practical - it's because you don't want to raise money for "the government" ie people like me who pay taxes.

You are the kind of person who needs cracking down on.

So you attend a private hospital then. Assuming that taxes are not important.

Doesn't deter from the fact that you are in support of the violence in London today. And you support more violence against the Government who are trying to rectify this country.

Didn't you say you went to uni? When was that and how much did you pay?

Methinks this is the pot calling the kettle black, so to speak.

So you chose not to work. Which costs me and most of the forum posters in taxes subsidising your choice to not work.

I fully sympathise with your son's situation but there are many people with ill children who work and pay their way - you have just stated that your unwillingness to work is not practical - it's because you don't want to raise money for "the government" ie people like me who pay taxes.

You are the kind of person who needs cracking down on.

No im not your the type of person who needs to appreciate that people have different lives and stop acting as though not working is a crime.

No im not your the type of person who needs to appreciate that people have different lives and stop acting as though not working is a crime.

You've made it clear you have the time and ability to work if you are raising money for charity. You've also made it clear you would not do the same in an actual job as you would have to contribute to the state.

What else but a benefit cheat do you expected to be regarded? You can work, you have the time and ability to work, but you refuse to as to do so would in your words you would not wish to give money to "the government through taxes"

What makes you think you have the right to "choose" not to work? What makes you think I and the majorioty of the forum shouldfund your choice through our hard earned taxes?

Eh?

My kettle is not black.

Answer the question. How much did you pay for your education at uni? If you paid nothing how exactly does that make you more qualified to comment than students today that have to pay? What makes you better?

Archived