Harriet Harman humiliates Clegg at PMQT!

The Harperson woman is only there to look after the interests of the unions, including those of her husband's union. The opposition front bench is so weak that the expression 'In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king'. She was bloody awful, she is rude and sounds rather thick.

Would you Labour supporters rather the coalition failed than the country be put back on a steady footing?

The Harperson woman is only there to look after the interests of the unions, including those of her husband's union. The opposition front bench is so weak that the expression 'In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king'. She was bloody awful, she is rude and sounds rather thick.

Would you Labour supporters rather the coalition failed than the country be put back on a steady footing?

If Harman is as weak as you claim what does that say about Lapdog Clegg and the Coalition. She effortlessy made mincemeat of him!

Clegg is completely out of his depth.

If Harman is as weak as you claim what does that say about Lapdog Clegg and the Coalition. She effortlessy made mincemeat of him!

Clegg is completely out of his depth.

I thought Harman needed to put on a strong show at PMQs after the Woolas mutiny. She did and far from being weak she roasted Clegg on the LibDem tuition fee U-turn.

I thought Harman needed to put on a strong show at PMQs after the Woolas mutiny. She did and far from being weak she roasted Clegg on the LibDem tuition fee U-turn.

How did she give him a roasting exactly? The only roasting I got the impression of was Harman getting 'roasted' by a dodgy bloke during freshers week :gag: which she now regrets, possibly after getting the clap off him.

How did she give him a roasting exactly? The only roasting I got the impression of was Harman getting 'roasted' by a dodgy bloke during freshers week :gag: which she now regrets, possibly after getting the clap off him.

According to the spectator she gave Slick Nick a roasting.

http://www.spectator.co.uk/coffeehouse/6456953/cheating-on-the-students.thtml

On an eventful day for the ConDems Harriet Harman ridicules Tory Lapdog Nick Clegg at Prime Ministers Question Time

You mean this Harriet Harman?

Harman says sorry for 'ginger rodent' comment

Harriet Harman faces Labour anger over Woolas comments

Backbenchers' fury at Harriet Harman over lying MP Phil Woolas

'Vain' Harriet wrecks truce

99mph Harman booked

‘HYPOCRITE’ HARMAN’S £1.5M PENSION

Is that her?

Archived