Harriet Harman humiliates Clegg at PMQT!

We're all so bored of the Labour v. Tories crap, didn't you know? We know the Self-Servatives are just out to make their rich mates richer and kick the poor, but we also know that Labour were useless, leaving the city boys to their own devices and then bailing them out when they screwed up and buying schools and hospitals on a credit card (PFI). And the Lib Dems? Pfft.

There's political life outside Westminster, some people on the student demo realised that. We all wish you'd just shut up.

What we gonna do then let a load of students run the country?;)

Are we talking about Harriet Harman aka ‘The Countess of Longford’? The ex ‘equalities’ minister who chose to send her kids to public school so that they wouldn’t have to mix with the plebs? The woman who talks on her mobile phone while crashing her car? The woman who’ll tell you how wonderful and deserving the poor are, yet wears an anti stab vest to venture on their manor? The woman who dictates ‘diversity’ and ‘equality’ yet finds it within herself to call those of a Celtic disposition ‘ginger rats’? The woman who was such an embarrassment and liability to the Labour Party that she was kept out of sight during the election campaign?

With her rich heritage of gaffs and crackpot ideas if Nick Clegg couldn’t find something to ridicule Harriet 'Harperson' about then maybe politics is not really the game for him.

Are we talking about Harriet Harman aka ‘The Countess of Longford’? The ex ‘equalities’ minister who chose to send her kids to public school so that they wouldn’t have to mix with the plebs? The woman who talks on her mobile phone while crashing her car? The woman who’ll tell you how wonderful and deserving the poor are, yet wears an anti stab vest to venture on their manor? The woman who dictates ‘diversity’ and ‘equality’ yet finds it within herself to call those of a Celtic disposition ‘ginger rats’? The woman who was such an embarrassment and liability to the Labour Party that she was kept out of sight during the election campaign?

With her rich heritage of gaffs and crackpot ideas if Nick Clegg couldn’t find something to ridicule Harriet 'Harperson' about then maybe politics is not really the game for him.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Just love it when you Tories are rattled!

Just love it when you Tories are rattled!

I'm not a Tory. I've voted for a whole range of parties in my time from the Labour Party to UKIP. I have no set allegiance and I'll normally vote for whoever is most in tune with my way of thinking come election time.

Not a s deluded as someone who thinks that you have to be a member of the Labour Party to be a Head Master!:huh:

If you replace 'have' with 'had' and 'master' with 'teacher', you will have quoted me correctly, but when did the truth ever get in the way of you making your point?

I'm pleased that you remembered that, it obviously really got to you, as the truth only can.

I'm not a Tory. I've voted for a whole range of parties in my time from the Labour Party to UKIP. I have no set allegiance and I'll normally vote for whoever is most in tune with my way of thinking come election time.

He is a complete dead red, he doesn't even know that they lost the election. Anyone who isn't Labour is Tory in his book, he's as out of date as carbon paper.

• 2 weeks later...
If you replace 'have' with 'had' and 'master' with 'teacher', you will have quoted me correctly, but when did the truth ever get in the way of you making your point?

I'm pleased that you remembered that, it obviously really got to you, as the truth only can.

:hihi:Living proof that being a Wednesdayite can damage you health!

Archived