Are you wearing a poppy this Rememberance day?

I see some of the stupid muslims were burning poppys and waving banners yesterday.

Why do these morons do it? don't they realise that good muslims don't think highly of them!

Idiots like this >

and very little on the news I wonder why ,nobody got arrested either I would have thought "British troops burn in hell" warranted a charge of inciting racial hatred

and very little on the news I wonder why ,nobody got arrested either I would have thought "British troops burn in hell" warranted a charge of inciting racial hatred

I didn't realise only one race could serve in the British armed forces.

if that had been something by the BNP the forum would have been up in arms

SOME people would have been up in arms, other people would have stopped and thought about it first rather than flying off on a press-fuelled hate-fest.

SOME people would have been up in arms, other people would have stopped and thought about it first rather than flying off on a press-fuelled hate-fest.

Im not a BNP lover but I very much doubt it the BNP would have been royally ostracised by all and sunder on here and in the press..you know that and know that

Archived