Are you wearing a poppy this Rememberance day?

My father fought in WW2. I would like to contribute. Anyone know an address in UK where I could forward same?

Ill get you one and if its ok leave it at the site of an American ww2 bomber crash in Endciffe park. The Airmen stayed with the plane to aviod sheffield residents.

Chomping at the bit to attack such an important event in this nation life. You show your cards to willingly. FACT.:roll:

It seems very odd that you interpret that post as an attack.

Can I suggest again that you lose the 'FACT' and the smiley face? If you're standing for election, surely you want to paint yourself in a good light?

The smiley/FACT thing makes you look inarticulate and frankly, a little foolish.

Definitely not a vote winner.

It seems very odd that you interpret that post as an attack.

Can I suggest again that you lose the 'FACT' and the smiley face? If you're standing for election, surely you want to paint yourself in a good light?

The smiley/FACT thing makes you look inarticulate and frankly, a little foolish.

Definitely not a vote winner.

Thats Fact.

Archived