Protest against benefit changes

According to Iain Duncan Smith there will be no right to an appeal if you are sanctioned for refusing a job offer. The Job Centre never offers customers jobs, it is up to the customer to work hard for any job offers by applying and attending interviews. Perhaps Cameron and IDS mistakenly believe that Job Centre's up and down the country offer jobs to the unemployed on a regular basis?

I think that the unemployed will be forced to sign up to casual, very temporary work with employment agencies - or be sanctioned for having refused a job opportunity.

Or use other means to help them live.

Or use other means to help them live.
You seem obsessed with proving that everyone's going to turn to crime. Most people are scrupulously honest and wouldn't even know how to start being a crim.

Most people don't even know what benefits are available to them, hence the reason so many go unclaimed and people are struggling to cope. Others seem to know every trick in the book, and every little scam going to maximise their benefit 'wage'. Some people seem regard 'signing on' as an occupation.

So if you become a one man crime wave, please don't come on here and start blaming the Government :D

You seem obsessed with proving that everyone's going to turn to crime. Most people are scrupulously honest and wouldn't even know how to start being a crim.

Most people don't even know what benefits are available to them, hence the reason so many go unclaimed and people are struggling to cope. Others seem to know every trick in the book, and every little scam going to maximise their benefit 'wage'. Some people seem regard 'signing on' as an occupation.

So if you become a one man crime wave, please don't come on here and start blaming the Government :D

:hihi::hihi: im just bringing an opinion to the fore, sorry if im offending you but it's in the news.

Or perhaps that motto might be "I have to work, why don't they?"

Whilever my taxes pay for the idle to have anything beyond basic food and shelter, they will have no sympathy from me.

Are you old enough to vote ????

I dont think you should be allowed out on your own, never mind voting.

I despair..............:loopy:

oh if it was a matter of starving i think most people would immediately know how

According to Iain Duncan Smith there will be no right to an appeal if you are sanctioned for refusing a job offer. The Job Centre never offers customers jobs, it is up to the customer to work hard for any job offers by applying and attending interviews. Perhaps Cameron and IDS mistakenly believe that Job Centre's up and down the country offer jobs to the unemployed on a regular basis?

I think that the unemployed will be forced to sign up to casual, very temporary work with employment agencies - or be sanctioned for having refused a job opportunity.

A lot of money could be saved by getting rid of Job Centres, whats their point if they have no jobs or even offer them if they have.??????

We could save even more by getting rid of Ian Duncan Smith, that useless tw*t hasn't got a clue.:hihi::loopy:

Anna! Anna!........get real, the last Labour government has had an appalling record in jobs for the boys and girls.There's more daft people wearing ermine in the house of Lords than you can shake a stick at, appointed in the last reign!Lord Prescott..........indeed!All parties do it we know, but come on, you need to do much better than that!

This isn't a party political point. Both sides are as bad as each other and that's part of the problem. Where's the democracy in that?

In this particular case Cameron has chosen exactly the right time to push forward his reforms, ('Never let a good crisis go to waste...')

On the strength of the banking crisis the public are in sack cloth and ashes mode and allowing him to get away with murder. They are so buying into the 'We're all in this together' crap.

Some of us are a darn site more in it than others though, and Cameron needs watching like a hawk to keep him in it as well, otherwise when people wise up and realise they've been had, the public anger will know no bounds, and I for one don't want to see blood on the streets!

This isn't a party political point. Both sides are as bad as each other and that's part of the problem. Where's the democracy in that?

In this particular case Cameron has chosen exactly the right time to push forward his reforms, ('Never let a good crisis go to waste...')

On the strength of the banking crisis the public are in sack cloth and ashes mode and allowing him to get away with murder. They are so buying into the 'We're all in this together' crap.

Some of us are a darn site more in it than others though, and Cameron needs watching like a hawk to keep him in it as well, otherwise when people wise up and realise they've been had, the public anger will know no bounds, and I for one don't want to see blood on the streets!

Only Tory blood !!!!:hihi::hihi::hihi:

We used to call these tactics 'smoke screens'. Cameron will get away with it due to public apathy.

Archived