Protest against benefit changes

Thatcher must be loving all this...
I can't believe you're even old enough to remember her. She's 85, a frail old woman with Alzheimers, I understand. Forget her, she's the past and she won't know anything about it, let alone be loving it.

Concentrate on maximising your opportunities for lucrative work, I don't want to be having to send you a file in a cake. I'm rubbish at baking!

Only Tory blood !!!!:hihi::hihi::hihi:

We used to call these tactics 'smoke screens'. Cameron will get away with it due to public apathy.

But are the public still apathetic?

Nothing will get them more riled up than seeing their cash and services diminish.

The expenses scandal was a huge wake up call.

The student march in London was furious over what they perceived as broken promises, and ended in violence.

As the cuts affect more and more people the anger will surface.

The least we can expect in return for all this pain is an honest politician.

I honestly believe that by the end of all this any politician trying to pull a fast one for his own gain, and getting caught, will be strung up.

I can't believe you're even old enough to remember her. She's 85, a frail old woman with Alzheimers, I understand. Forget her, she's the past and she won't know anything about it, let alone be loving it.

Concentrate on maximising your opportunities for lucrative work, I don't want to be having to send you a file in a cake. I'm rubbish at baking!

I remember Maggie very well, as for the cake plz oh plz make it for me:)

PS: How old do u think i am like ?

Look when this country was booming we still had a million on JSA,most of those, not all didnt want to work cus they had it too easy,why get up at 6 30 am to a cold dark day when you can lay in bed doing naff all?I cant wait till the lazy sods are made to do a days honest graft.

Anyone appauled by the government trying to turn us into the new USA.

Why are the government doing what they feel like, jobseekers and benefit claiments should stand up to the government.

Why have you started umpteen threads on benefits. Fearing the cuts?

You say there are no jobs, then create your own. Get a bucket of water and wash cars. Walk round local businesses and offer to design, print and deliver leaflets for them. Anything is possible.

What is wrong with trying to copy the USA. Clinton has a massive effect on the welfare system.

Why have you started umpteen threads on benefits. Fearing the cuts?

You say there are no jobs, then create your own. Get a bucket of water and wash cars. Walk round local businesses and offer to design, print and deliver leaflets for them. Anything is possible.

What is wrong with trying to copy the USA. Clinton has a massive effect on the welfare system.

How can i afford the water ?

Archived