David Cameron on Pride of Britain Awards

He is a politician, he can do anything, predict the future, rewrite history, tell lies. If he gets tired he can ask Cleggy the toe rag to step in and lie for him. Cleggy was at the awards ceremony as well. He was nominated for "The biggest Tw*t Award" and commended for holding David Camerons hand during difficult times.

He is a politician, he can do anything, predict the future, rewrite history, tell lies. If he gets tired he can ask Cleggy the toe rag to step in and lie for him. Cleggy was at the awards ceremony as well. He was nominated for "The biggest Tw*t Award" and commended for holding David Camerons hand during difficult times.

Actually Nick Clegg was referred to as SIR by the police officer receiving an award.

thanks for your support its a pity the armed forces dont riot that would make a big difference,my nephew is in the RAF been t afganistan 4 times now he is scared of loosing his job.p.s i am x armed forces,but i think easty cud be right in the 70,ts/80,s we did somthing about it what,s gone wrong:confused:

great post nimrod, and very very true

I agree with flammingjimmy, he needs to say something to acknowledge our heroes, but it is somewhat hypocritical - not too unlike all the other 'words of condolence' he sends out to the now unemployed people of britain. What I would like to know, when exactly, are the public allowed to challenge the credibility of the governments position, given all the broken promises. They were elected because of their promises, so doesn't it come under some sort of trades description act!

Archived