Christmas and teenagers

Camera = £150

Laptop = £350 ish

Stocking fillers=??

And you say you are skint?

LINK

That isn't struggling to make ends meet as you would have us believe.

Our kids got somewhere around £100 for presents at Christmas (two of them)

Now the grandkids get £20 each (six of them)

Think you just busted her.

Camera = £150

Laptop = £350 ish

Stocking fillers=??

And you say you are skint?

LINK

That isn't struggling to make ends meet as you would have us believe.

Our kids got somewhere around £100 for presents at Christmas (two of them)

Now the grandkids get £20 each (six of them)

If this is the person from the thread I read yesterday sheesh! I don't spend that much on my partner and we both have good jobs and no kids!!:o

we also spend less on food including lots of wine bills:D

.............just noticed the link, yes it is!

Two daughters,laptop,i-pod touch,plus extras probably looking at £1000,very over the top,but only trying to give them what i could never have......

Gosh I think that is way way too much.

You are teaching them that they can have whatever they want and thats how kids end up spoilt brats.

That is probably some people's yearly salary in some countries.

Not busted as I have nothing to hide! Was just wondering how much other people spent on their kids. Some of my child's peers are getting far more than mine is, much more - I was just wondering where my spend was in the grand scheme of things.

As for teaching children what the meaning of Christmas is....isn't it a Pagan festival stolen by the Christians in order to rid the world of an old religion? - that's my understanding of it!

Not busted as I have nothing to hide! Was just wondering how much other people spent on their kids. Some of my child's peers are getting far more than mine is, much more - I was just wondering where my spend was in the grand scheme of things.

As for teaching children what the meaning of Christmas is....isn't it a Pagan festival stolen by the Christians in order to rid the world of an old religion? - that's my understanding of it!

Are you pagan?

It wasnt quite stolen by the christians :)

you were claiming you couldn't afford a coat and that you were struggling. You don't sound like you are stuggling if you can afford all that for a christmas present. Its more than I spend on all my relatives and partner together.

Archived