The Blake Hotel, Blake St

cleveland

Going tonight for the first time with some friends,looking forward to it as I loved, (still do) the Sheaf View when I lived in S8

Went last night. It was quieter than usual, probably due to most people sleeping off their NYE excess, but it was a nice atmosphere and very good beer!

I was in there too last night, a really great place. This is a pub that I never thought would open again, just goes to show what vision and cash can do. I wish it every success.

Also the staff are a credit, one barman followed me to my table with the drinks that I couldn't carry, simple, but great customer service.

One more thing, all those lovely european lagers, at this rate I'll be a conniosseur :D

I was in there too last night, a really great place. This is a pub that I never thought would open again, just goes to show what vision and cash can do. I wish it every success.

Also the staff are a credit, one barman followed me to my table with the drinks that I couldn't carry, simple, but great customer service.

One more thing, all those lovely european lagers, at this rate I'll be a conniosseur :D

Exactly...yet too many pubco's are more than happy to see their pubs go to the wall so they can flog them for flats.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived