The Blake Hotel, Blake St

cleveland

• 1 month later...

m looking at visiting this establishment to form my own opinion.

Not really aufait with area.

Can anyone offer any advice on another 4or 5 real ale pubs in the area walkaround route etc.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Can anyone offer any advice on another 4or 5 real ale pubs in the area walkaround route etc.

I suggest you start at the Blake (possibly do the Commonside pubs first?) then walk down the hill to the Hillsborough Hotel, from there you can walk to the New Barrack Tavern, Rawson Spring or Gardeners Rest.

I suggest you start at the Blake (possibly do the Commonside pubs first?) then walk down the hill to the Hillsborough Hotel, from there you can walk to the New Barrack Tavern, Rawson Spring or Gardeners Rest.

Thanks very much for the advice was actually considering starting at the hillsborough hotel but realise from reading various posts that the hill is a little on the severe side.

Perhaps start at the end of the 95's route, then you could visit Walkley Cottage, Florist, Freedom House, Rose House first and help Walkley's struggling pubs :)

Perhaps start at the end of the 95's route, then you could visit Walkley Cottage, Florist, Freedom House, Rose House first and help Walkley's struggling pubs :)

you'll appreciate the Blake even more if you do such a route...

Archived