Any tips for feeling sluggish in winter

:(Has anyone any one any tips on how to stop feeling bleugh when the dark nights start,normally im full of energy,happy smiley,for a few weeks im finding it so hard to get up out of bed,feel so tired and no motivation.Cant be bothered to do anything although i have to cos i work lol,im sure its the winter as it seems to happen every year ?? do i need maybe to start taking any vitamins ect? advice would be appreciated.

Well i do have a routine,up at 6 am work at 7.45 finish around 4.30.5pm 6 days a week,and hobbies well usually surfing the net mostly to pay bills ect!!! ive been going to bed at 9-9.30 and feel im sleeping and working my life away,i do miss having a potter in the garden when i get home its dark and my neighbours would think im mad if i wandered round in the dark!!!

I bought a sunrise alarm clock a few years ago and it has changed my life! It wasn't cheap (google "Lumie") but it's worth twice the price. It comes on gradually, simulating a sunrise, wakes you up naturally, and when you then get up - it's light, not dark. I can't tell you what a difference it has made to me. Would recommend completely.

x

I bought a sunrise alarm clock a few years ago and it has changed my life! It wasn't cheap (google "Lumie") but it's worth twice the price. It comes on gradually, simulating a sunrise, wakes you up naturally, and when you then get up - it's light, not dark. I can't tell you what a difference it has made to me. Would recommend completely.

x

I'd also recommend a body clock alarm, bought mine last year and it really helped me in the morning.

That's funny, it's just reminded me that I haven't needed to use it yet this year (fingers crossed).:)

Archived