Lose weight/ fitness partner wanted

Hi :-)

I am a (young)30 year old female looking for someone to help me get fitter and lose some weight as I seem to lack motivation myself! Can offer the same motivation to someone else if you want to join me! I'm looking to lose about 2st ish. I am not a member of a gym at present but could join one.

Anyone willing to help?

Thanks!

Jen

I'm trying to get myself fitter at the moment too. I have a bit of a hetic life so I have pretty set patterns which I am keeping to, so far I have lost a stone and originally I wanted to loose 2 but I think I might be a bit too thin if I loose another stone...I quite like curves rather than stickness :hihi: So am going to focus on the aerobic fitness/ toning instead and just aim for another 1/2 stone for now and see what I look like then :)

I'm a believer that having routine is what makes you stick at things and I find having to reply on other people gives me an excuse not to go if they decide they don't want to that day. If you start going to the gym classes you see the same faces so your not alone :) and team sports are great as you have to turn up to matches as other people rely on you. Anything that has a club aspect to is great as it is social as well. I have played netball for the same team for 5 years and love it!

Good Luck :)

I agree with you Evei. I have been running for a year and a half now and although I can run, I haven't improved to where I want to be. This week I decided to put myself on a programme and stick to certain days, instead of saying to myself 'I'll run tomorrow instead'. So far it's working.

• 4 months later...

I am a (young)30 year old female looking for someone to help me get fitter and lose some weight as I seem to lack motivation myself! Can offer the same motivation to someone else if you want to join me! I'm looking to lose about 2st ish. I am not a member of a gym at present but could join one.

Anyone willing to help?

Thanks!

Jen

hi i have rejoined pure gym in sheffield nr city centre its £17 per month

Hi

can you pm me maybe. i'd like to join the goodwin sport centre in S10 and would be looking for a partner too

B

Anyone willing to help?

Thanks!

Jen

Archived